Friday, March 12, 2010

Let talk TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!

With the New Moon DVD about to release and the newest Sneak peek preview of Eclipse we are all excited about our beloved Twilight.

Introducing next week...Love Sparkles!! This fun Twilight inspired image will be in the Studio Shop on the 18th.

Please leave a comment on this post. I will draw ONE random comment to win this Digital image on March 18th on the release day of the IN THE MEADOW collection. So please leave a comment about something Twilight related!!
Favorite scene, book, what team you are on..anything!!
Karen



Margie





Take a stroll down the Pixie Streets to see more fun Sneak Peeks of the In the Meadow collection!!

Cabio

Jana

Heather

Karen

Lana

Lisa F

Lisa

Jacquie

Margie

Shelly

Stephanie

Tammy

12 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

I think this is soooo cute!!! I saw the trailer for Eclipse yesterday and it looks good, but I don't think the trailer is as exciting as new moon's was :s

Juanita said...

OME, this is so cute, I so need this image. I'm Team Edward when it comes to the books but for the movies I am Team Jacob all the way. I'm excited to see Eclipse, and I will make sure to go in not comparing it to the book because then I know I will be disappointed if I do. I hope you make more Twilighty images because it's nice to have a variety.

berg4 said...

Love the image. I am a huge Twilight fan - I read the books over and over (my dh hates it). Not a fan of the movies at all. Is it because I am on Team Edward? Thanks for sharing, and joining the Twilight obsession with creative obsession.

Brandy said...

OMG that image is TOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!! I *heart* twilight and like Bella cannot choose between Edward and Jacob. Can't wait for this new image to be released!!!

Geri said...

...something Twilight.....

....EDWARD!....need I say more?

Lisa said...

love the twilight series, Bella is a lucky girl, team Edward all the way. Wonderful image!!!

KanataNewf said...

oh my very cute ...I would have to say team jacob though!

Scrappychick said...

Team Edward of course, what other team is there?

Sandy said...

I don't know anything about New Moon but I LOVE the digis for In the Meadow! I can't pick a favorite yet either. The Bo Peep girl is adorable, the card Lisa F made with the ducky yesterday is such a cutie, the boy & girl bunnies on Lisa's blog is a favorite too.....I almost hate sneak peeks! I'm not a patient person when I see adorable images!

Valerie said...

Loved your image, not a twilight fan sorry.

Kristy Young said...

OMG sooo cute!! Im so going to have to get this!!

Kathy said...

I am Team Edward all the way!! Thanks for all the fun comments.