Monday, February 1, 2010

Magic in the STUDIO..BLOG HOP!!!



I am super excited to announce the NEW PIXIES! We had SOOO many great and talented designers to pick from..SO many that we decided to add 3 more than expected. This was a very hard decision. I thank each and EVERY Applicant and wish I could pick you all..but I had to narrow it down to a select few. Please remember that we will be doing another DT call in three months so we would love to hear from you again!!

I would like to share a little something about each of our Talented New Pixies!!

MEET Heather. Heather has such a happy style to her designs. I love the way she uses joyful colors in her designs. She is a master at coloring. I am excited to see more fab designs from our Pixie Heather!

MEET Jacquie. I admire the way Jacquie does her card layouts. She has a great eye for placement. She has a gift for coloring her images so they look just right! I am really looking forward to following Jacquie on her Pixie Path!

MEET Jana. Jana is full of energy and SPUNK! She captured me with her excitment for paper crafts. I love they way she adds color to her images..her touch is Pixie Perfect!! She will keep the Studio hoppin' with wonderful projects!

MEET Karen. Karen has such a talent for combining her DP. She always impresses me with her colorful images. I am pleased as punch to have this wonderful designer aboard the Pixie Train. She is a gift to the Studio!

MEET Margie. Margie has such a fun style. She uses wonderful color combinations in her designs. She colors her images like a Pixie STAR! Margie will ROCK the Studio!

MEET Stephanie. Stephanie has a style that is so special. I love the peaceful look that all her designs have. Her use of DP is top NOTCH. I am a FAN of her coloring techniques. Stephanie is a Pixie Treasure for the Studio!


Meet the WONDERFUL, TALENTED and OH SO KIND Pixies!!
As you HOP down the streets of the studio and visit the Pixies..you will find our newest stamp designed in many fun Pixie DT projects.

Please meet Pixie Pie makes a WISH. Fresh in the Studio Shop!!

HOP each Pixies BLOG and leave a comment. ONCE you are done HOP back to the STUDIO blog (here) and leave a comment. A random winner will be picked and get the Pixie Pie Makes a Wish Stamp as a GIFT!!

Pixie Dust Studio Blog Hop Design Team Reveal
We are so happy that you joined us for the first ever Pixie Dust Studio blog hop Design Team reveal.We have added 6 new Designers to our current 6 Pixie Girl Designers.If you haven't done a blog hop it's a lot of fun. Start at the beginning of the hop which is at Pixie Dust Studio and then hopalong to the next DT's blog that is listed on each blog.

FIRST HOP is to Cabio

And in case you get lost along the way...here is the full list of hoppers!


Cabio
Heather
Jacquie
Jana
Karen
Lana
Lisa F
Lisa
Margie
Shelly
Stephanie
Tammy
Pixie Dust Studio BLOG

Thanks so much for joining us for this super exciting hop!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Great hop!!! cute image

cgl1539 said...

I loved the hop!! I loved seeing all the different cards with the make a wish pixie, thanks for having it.

cabio's craft corner said...

Thanks for the fun blog hop Kathy!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Wilfreda said...

Great Hop. There were a lot of wonderful ideas.

~Jeri~ said...

Great hop!! I visited the DTs blog but Jana didn't have hers up yet, so I'll check back later for hers!

What wonderful talented you've added to your already talented team!!!

Geri said...

What an inspiring blog hop! The design team is awesome! Wish I had just a wee schmick of their talent!

Lynnor Goodwin said...

I really loved seeing how many different looks the DT was able to come up with for this cute new image!! Enjoyed the hop around the blogs!!!

Ola said...

I had sooo much fun on this hop!!! My internet gave me fits, but I finally made it to the end!!! I might be too late.... but I'm here, lol!!

Thanks for all the wonderful new images, they are great!!! And, CONGRATS to all the new Pixies!!!!

xoxo Ola

Heather Schlatter said...

Thanks for the Warm Welcome I am excited to start Pixieing around!!! Did not get to do the Hop yesterday so I am going off to do it now!!! Man I was supprised how many people came to the hop yesterday this is going to be fun!!!

Heather

Sara said...

hope it's not too late to hop along! i'm on my way now :)

congrats to the new DT, especially my sissy margie!!! how exciting :)

xoxo
sarabeth

SammiHoup said...

Thanks so much for the blog hop! It was so much fun!

Sara said...

what a hop! everyone's creations totally rocked the house! great job-i just couldnt find jana's post :(

thanks for a wonderful hop!

xoxo
sarabeth