Saturday, February 27, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole with Oh Alice and Pixie!!!

A curious and very talented gal named Jessica asked me to sponsor a fantastic challenge full of tea parties, playing cards and White Rabbits. Take a peek at this fun challenge blog....
You must must not be LATE.
A BIG THANK YOU to Oh ALICE and the wonderful 13 designers for all the great designs using the upcoming Pixie Dust Studio Down the Rabbit Hole collection. Your designs are curiously Breathtaking and wonderful! It was an honor to get to take this wild journey with you fab 13!
Be sure and visit the Oh Alice blog and enjoy a stroll down the Rabbit Hole!
Coming Next WEEK on the 1st of March
you can play with the newest Pixie Dust Studio Digital Stamps....
Take a peek at the upcoming Collection!


8 comments:

Sammi said...

I just LOVE these images Kathy!! :D Had fun for my DT card for Oh, Alice!
Thanks for sponsoring us!!
xxx

Kristy Young said...

I only just found out about your images since you sposnoring our challenge and I just have to say WOW!!! I am in love with all your images!!!
I feel honoured to be able play with your digis for our second oh alice challenge thanks so much.

Kristy xx

margie c said...

These images are sooo much fun, Kathy! Love them!!!
Also love how you revamped your blog! Love it!!!

Thanks again!
hugs, margie

Scrappychick said...

Where on earth was I yesterday???? I cannot wait to get my hands on these!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Thank you so much for sponsoring us Kathy! I hadn't known about your sweet images until now, and I'm loving what I see! I can't wait to get my hands on more of those adorable Alice images!!! Congratulations on a truly WONDERful release!

Tracy Rogers said...

OMGOSH!!! I LOVE IT Kathy!!!!! Fabulous job....!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

We had an AMAZING time working with these awesomely ALICE images! Thank you SO much for sponsoring us! PDS ROCKS!

Kathy said...

Jessica..THANK YOU! I had a ball. Oh Alice ROCKS too..Curious STYLE!!:)