Saturday, February 13, 2010

Clueless in the STUDIO!!


I am super excited to be the Guest Designer for the Cinema Saturday Challenge. This week the movie was Clueless. I had a ball watching this movie again. Boy, I don't remember cell phones being SO BIG!! I designed a special Clueless Digital Stamp to represent Cher the main character in the movie. Of course her love for shopping was my main focus of the design. I created a storefront for my cards base. I enjoyed playing with lots of shine and sparkle to make this card capture the style of the movie. The requirement for this challenge was to use PLAID in your design. So I put the little Pup on a PLAID pillow in his store window.




THANK you to Brooke and Sankari for the wonderful honor of being the Guest Designer this week. It was a blast!!



You can find the Shopping Diva Digital Stamp in the Studio Shop. And of course she comes with her very own PUP!!:)

6 comments:

lynda said...

Love the card, Kathy. I was on your site looking for the zebra digital image and can't find it. Saw lots of cards using it and I would love to buy it. I can't find an email for you to get in touch with you, so am leaving a comment here. Please advise how I can order this and some of the others that are not on the etsy or ebay sites. Lynda Pleckan keeleysgram@yahoo.com

Kathy said...

Hello Lynda
Thank you for your comment. I have restocked the Zebra in the shop. I also sent you an email. Let me know if I can do anything more to help out!

Scrappychick said...

Oh goodness! she is a cutie, but I just ADORE her pup! awesome card!!

Brooke S said...

Kathy!
You blew this challenge out of the water again!!!!! To bad you were the guest designer this week because you are a HUGE threat girlfriend... You never cease to amaze me.. You will have to start marketing all you Cinema stamp images you have created for the Challenges in the Cinema Saturday collection.. How LUCKY are we to have you design something new each week.. The challenge card this week is so cute I can't get it our of my mine.. I am having a hard time finishing my card because all I can see is yours in my head... I want to create it so bad! What perfect paper and em"elle"ishments you chose as well..


You are just adorable...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GIRLIE!
HUGS
BROOKE

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute creation and the layout design is fabulous Kathy!!! Very funky and cheerful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Beverly S. said...

Fantasic card...so many wonderful elements to look at. :) Pretty colors and papers too....truly a work of "art." :)