Monday, January 4, 2010

Wink is in the Studio and having a BALL!!


Wink our beloved Pixie Pal..is going to be entertaining at the Royal Ball. Won't you join him on Wednesday for the complete collection.

This project is by the lovely Lisa. She used the soon to be released Wink stamp and sentiment for her card. I think she captured the fun of a Royal party with her spunky use of colors and patterns!!



Take a peek at the Paper Pixies to find more fun sneak peeks!!
Cabio

Lana

Lisa F

Lisa

Shelly

Tammy

16 comments:

Rose said...

This is so adorable, I love it! Your new images are wonderful! Can't wait til tomorrow!

Rose

Rhonda Miller said...

Sooo cute, I love his little jester hat.

Tami said...

I love these new stamps and really love the little girl masquerade stamp:)

jtomsgirl66 said...

These are all soooo cute - Love them all!
Jodi

susan said...

They are adorable! I love them all, especially Wink!

Melissa said...

This is so cute! I'm loving this collection!

La Vikinga said...

This was new to me!
Never seen them before.
Very cute! Would like one for myself...

La Vikinga

Nilla said...

Fabulous, just loving it! Hugs Nilla

pinky said...

Brilliant idea for a set of digi stamps, so very useful and love the DT makes.
Pinky

Joanne Travis said...

These darling images are so totally adorable! I love them all, it is hard to decide just which one is the cutest. They all made me smile. Fabulous new set!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

such a cute project!!!

Lisa said...

Love the images they are adorable!!!

Roxx said...

What a lovable jester...you just gotta love him!

Roxx.T
http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!
Hugs,
Rachel

Claire said...

These are so cute. Ohhhhh here's crossin my fingers and toes!!

Claire said...

These are so cute. Ohhhhh here's crossin my fingers and toes!!