Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio is playing with the Etsy Girls


I am excited about being asked to sponsor the Etsy Inspired Challenge. I big thank you for the invite to sponsor your challenge. Check out the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog to see more fun designs!

I have created some exclusive images for the wonderful Etsy DT team to work with. You can find them in my shop.I would like for you to meet the Berry Fairies!! Strawberry Fairy and Blueberry Fairy they are very excited to play with all the talented paper artists. Won't you join them??





3 comments:

Tammy said...

This are adorable Kathy!
They are just so cute and fun.

margie c said...

Awww, these are sooo cute! I love the last one! It's adorable!

de said...

Thanks for sponsoring us! It's been fun! Welcome your new DT (HI HEATHER!).

Thank you again!