Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I would like to CATCH YOUR HEARTS!!

I would love if you would share your Catching Hearts designs with Pixie. I will post them in the studio and we can see all the fun projects that were created using the Limited Time Free Digi. So please contact me with a link to your blogs and I will post about your Catching Hearts Creations!:)

I would love to share with you a fab design Stephanie created with the Pixie digi. I love the touch of lace she used..so LOVELY! The papers are darling too. Thanks Stephanie for playing with the Catching Hearts Digi!


Don't FORGET..Pixie is having a DT CALL!! We would love to hear from you!!

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Kathy,
Thank you so much for putting my card on your blog that was so sweet. Love your images!!!!

Tami said...

Here is my catching heart:)

http://teamgingerbread.blogspot.com/2010/01/paper-sundae-first-challenge-and.html