Sunday, January 10, 2010

Design Team CALL..SPRING PIXIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I am pleased to say that all the current Paper Pixies are going to remain on the DT for the spring. However, are looking to add three NEW Pixies to the team!!


Apply for the Paper Pixie Design Team!
Email your application to pixieduststudio@cox.net
Put Pixie DT in your email subject line,

Include this info...
• How long have you been doing Paper Crafts??
• Do you sell any paper craft products?? If so what, and do you have a link?
• What other, if any, Design Teams do you belong to??
• What are you looking for in a Digi Design Team??
• If you have a blog, website ,esty shoppe.. please attach links!
• Please attach 3 samples of some paper crafts that you have done in the past.
• Contact info: Name and email!:)

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

I am gathering apps until the deadline of January 28th.
I will send out invitations to the new team members.
The new team will be announced on February 1st!!!

Thanks!!xoxo
Kathy, Pixie and WINK


I would like to offer this fun FREE digi for you to play with..Pixie Pie is catching hearts..will she catch yours?? She will only be FREE for a limted time..so please catch her before she gets away!.



11 comments:

Roxx said...

Thank You! I can't wait to play with my Pixies!

Roxx.T

Brooke S said...

Thanks for the cute image.. I can't wait to use it :)
HUGS
Brooke

Brooke S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmandaB said...

I love this freebie image she is so cute I can't wait to use her..:0)

Sharon Keanly said...

Thanks for this gorgeous freebie image Kathy. I would love to try out for your DT and will get cracking on something this eve. Your images are amazing. Greetings from Sunny South Africa... Sharon

*Alison* said...

thanks so much for the adorable freebie :) hugs

Annette said...

Hi Kathy, she is just adorable, thankyou. I have only just discovered Pixie Dust, so have missed trying for the DT this time round as I won't have time to create a card using the image before tommorrow. But certainly will becoming a follow. Take CareX:)

craftykitten said...

Super duper freebie - TFS. I have made this card with her.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

This is my first time visiting your fab blog. Thx for the freebie! I can't wait to use her in my creations.

xoxo,
Lori

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable pixie!!
Jackie x

Padster said...

Thank you for the freebie - she's really cute
xx