Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cinema Saturday Challenge..and NEW digi stamp!!





I am so excited about getting to play along with the Cinema Saturday Challenge. Brooke and Sankari are the masters at having fun. This weeks movie challenge was to design a project around the movie Night at the Museum. This is such a fun movie with soooo many options. The first thing that I thought of was adventure. I love how the movie takes the viewer on an adventure into a land of the impossible. So I illustrated a fun image that captured this love of Dreaming BIG!! I placed my main character Buster into his own little Prop plane. Of course he was not going to take this journey alone...so I had to stick WINK the Pixie Dust Teddy aboard his plane. Hmmmm..not sure what Wink thinks about this adventure into the clouds, would be fun to read his mind though. In this challenge you also had to include something that was a miniature..I added the little red heart button as my miniature.

A BIG thank you to the gals over at the Cinema Saturday Challenge. It is an honor to play with such talented and creative artists!!

You can find the new Buster and Wink Stamp in my shop!!

12 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card and super cute image Kathy. You did a great job for this challenge!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Laural-Lee said...

This is great! I love the depth of your card.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a terrific card and I just love that image super cute!!!!

Sankari W. said...

This is just awesome!! Thank you so much Kathy for your kind words and comments - we are so happy that you are having fun playing along - that's really the main thing!!! And your card is just adorable!! Look at all of that detail and Buster is so cute!!! Love the clouds and the colors and the card is definitely calling adventure!!! Simply beautiful!!! THank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday!!! Hope you had a ton of fun and will join us again on Saturday :)
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Lana said...

Wow Kathy this is truly fab!! I love,love this little image it's so much fun.
Hugs
Lana x

Jana M. said...

This is darling!

margie c said...

OMG! How stinkin' cute!!! Love it!!!

TFS! hugs,
margie

Brooke S said...

HOw stinkin' cute it this card..... I totally love it.. I think all the layers you did really put it over the top.. the dimension is outstanding! I am sooooooooooooooooo glad you have found our little ole' challenge blog and you have decided to share your amazing talents with us... Can't wait to see more and more and more work from you..

HUGS
Brooke

marsha said...

I love, love, love this image! I think I just purchased the last one - your card is just too cute!
Hugs, Marsha

Nancy K said...

Great image design for a fun, uplifting card!

Jessy said...

This is a fabulous card, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that adorable image!! :-)

Lisa said...

Wonderful card. Wow...it's fantastic. The color combo and the coloring!!!! You rocked it!