Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner!!

Since Christmas is coming up very quickly, I have decided to feature a Christmas Stamp each day! Today I am sharing a favorite in the Studio.

Ginger Picnic....I love this stamp. The way I came up with this idea was from my desire to have a Picnic in the snow. I imagine packing up a picnic basket full of warm goodies and bundling up the kiddos and finding a fun spot and sit and have a Snow Picnic. I have yet to do this, but the idea is always on my mind. Someday I will be brave enough to endure the cold and venture out for a Snow Picnic. But, until that day comes I have this delightful Digi Stamp to warm my heart!!:)



I love the way Lisa used this image. It is just the cutest little way to add that extra special touch to your gifts! Thanks Lisa for your fab project and creative use of the Ginger Picnic Digi!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

This is such a cute image and Lisa did a wonderful job on her tags! I'm gonna hop on over to your shop now ...

Tammy said...

Super cute tags!!