Sunday, November 15, 2009

These will MELT YOUR HEART!!!

Just a couple more sneaky Peeks of the Christmas Confetti Collection. The release is TOMORROW...Whoot Whoot!!:)


Today's sneak peek is the Melt you Heart Stamp from the collection!



Sweet Pixie Lisa has also designed a wonderful card with the Melt Your Heart Digi. I love the blue hues. I think it looks a bit like a snowglobe. I love it!!




Remember to leave a comment on the blog to be entered into our FREE DIGI GIVEAWAY!! We will select one lucky winner to recieve a digi from the Christmas Confetti Collection!

11 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

It's fun to see two totally different cards out of the same image. Great inspirations for other crafters and ways to show how versatile it is!
Hugs,
Cabio

Jodi Miller (Jodi66) said...

It is amazing what different people do with the same stamp - and it's so nice that they share. Love the sneak peeks - looking forward to the release! Have a great day!

Jodi

Deanne Burton said...

So sweet! I love the little heart between them! Awesome cards!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Oh lovely :)!

susan said...

This is very cute! And what wonderful coloring on this. I am counting the hours for this release. LOL! I like the snowglobe effect! Who ever has enough snowmen? I LOVE them all!

Jenny said...

These are sooo cute. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

That's so sweet. I just love it.

Dragonlady said...

Oh they are so cute.

Hugs Ali x

berg4 said...

So cute! Love the dark blue paper with teh snoman & snowgirl!

Isabelle said...

very cute card! love the different shades of blue and the popped snowflakes

Rachel said...

These are sooo adorable!!
hugs,
Rachel