Sunday, November 1, 2009

Team Jacob..I hope this makes you smile!!!

Ok, ladies, I took one for the team..Here is your highly requested Jacob Black. I had a hard time beginning this digi stamp as I am TEAM Edward ALL THE WAY..but...after a long look at some photos (hmmmmm...and a little drooling) I managed to draw him into a Digi stamp. I hope I did him justice.



Just a note...you can print these off and put them under you pillow or in your pocket. What is better than a Pocket Edward or Pocket Jacob..just sayin'!!!:)
ENJOY..and drool is allowed in the Studio!!


14 comments:

Juanita said...

OMG that is a great Jacob and yes that made me smile.

Kathy said...

:)

margie c said...

OhMyLovelyVampires and Wolves too!
Even though I am a true vamp girl ;)
These images ROCK! Too too cute!

Thnx!!! :*)
~ margie

Jennifer said...

That's AWESOME! These are going on the top of wants list.

Anita Hovey said...

Oh YEAH Baby! I'm SMILING!

Ashley Lydia said...

Even though IM definately an Edward fan... you made Jacob LOok GREAAAAAAAT!it made me think of the second book... =)
Cant wait till the new movie Im counting down the days!

Nancy said...

OOOOOH Kathy, he is so handsome;O) He made me SMILE:O)
I have to admit I have never seen Twilight, but I think I will have to give it a go, after reading everyone's reactions refering to the movie:)
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Scrappin' Kat Woman said...

Totally a little hunk... I think edward is gonna have a run for his money..... LOL

Lisa said...

I am definately team Jacob. You rocked him. He can imprint on me any day of the week :)

Lisa

Diane (djuseless) said...

These are all great Kathy!

☼ Cheryl* said...

I am Team Edward too, but Jacob is very nice to stare at ;) I am loving this digi stamp, it is great!

Jacquie said...

WOW!!! This is AWESOME!!! It SO made me smile!!! Check out those abs!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh yes, he will do quite nicely!! :)

Rachel said...

OMGoodness i am LOVING jacob. I definately know a few teenage girls who are going to go gaga over him!!
hugs,
Rachel