Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Digital Stamps


Pixie Dust Studio is starting a card making
Design Team.

I will be hosting several Pixie Parties a month. You
will get to design around a certain Pixie Dust Studio Digital Image that I will provide to all my Design Pixies.:)

The designs will be featured on my
Blog.
I will also use several of my teams designs in the photo section of my Esty Shoppe….squee!!

If you Like to have fun…play with friends…and Your designs are
whimsical and SassY and Glitter is your middle Name…..
then Pixie would like
YOU to be on Her team.

Deadline for applications is Oct 30.

submit your application to pixieduststudio@cox.net.
Please pass this info along to your Scrappy friends..as we will be
Having A TON-O-Pixie FUN!!!!!!!

PS.. no trolls or Gremlins allowed!!

Thank You!
Pixie




I just added three more Stamps to my ESTY Shoppe! I have the IF couple of the fall Harvest..John Smith and Princess Pocahontas. Together they make a fun couple to compliment your Thanksgiving cards and Harvest Invites.


I also have something very OUT of the BOX! Mr Snowman is poppin in to say hello. Have fun with him on your gift tags and Christmas Party invites! He is super fun to design with..the ideas are endless!!

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Hi Kathy! I was wondering how many samples you would prefer in an application? I love promoting lines, and am especially fond of digital images. Thank you so much, have a wonderful day! {My email addy: jonjinko@hotmail.com}

Micki said...

Wow, love your images. Thanks to Jackie for featuring one of your images on her blog.....

I would love to throw my hat in.... I'll shoot you an email. :-)