Monday, October 26, 2009

Gnomes GNOMES...So many cute GNOMES!!

I just wanted to share a couple sweet Gnomes that have come my way.


First, My dear friend Tracy with Creme*de*la*gems she has designed the cutest little GNOME jewels. You must take a peek as her designs are out of this world!! BTW..this is great matching BLING to the Treasure Keeper Tote that I have listed on Ebay!;)





Adding to this Gnome surplus is a great Card that I was lucky enough to see. This is by Lana designer of Sweet Peas Paper CreationsI just love what she did with the Pixie Dust Studio Gnome Digi stamp, he is delightful and his name is Mr Jingles...HOW perfect is that for a Holiday Gnome!!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

OMGoodness these are Fabulous!!! and that card is sooo adorable, i love how it goes perfectly with the jewlery.
hugs,
Rachel

Lana said...

Wow what super Jewelery!!!! This set looks so festive and fun it would sure make someone very happy indeed
Hugs
Lana x

Tammy said...

Wow fantastic! Lana's card is so cute and the jewelery is so fun.

Tracy Rogers said...

Kathy, you are SO WONDERFUL!! Thank you for allowing me to MATCH your original artwork! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very cool!!! Love the jewelery and the super cute card!! tfs!!

Micki said...

Oh those are adorable! Too cute :-)

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, absolutely adorable!!!! I am in love with those little gnomes!!! just waiting not so patiently for hubby's payday to get here....... okay, is it the 30th yet?!? grins!

Ashley Lydia said...

I loveeeeeeeeee the gnomes ! and the jewelry and card are wonderful! I just bought them Ill post what I come up with =)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute cute cute jewelery for kids and Lana's card is super cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Kathy said...

Thanks for your sweet compliments!!:)