Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gnome For the Holidays-GALORE


Digital Stamps and Colored images on Esty


WOW, what fun I have had with this design idea of mine. I created a Treasure Keeper Tote, Digital Stamps, Gnome Pocket Pixie, and Colored Clip art. I had more fun with these little designs that I want to admit!!;) I hope they find a spot in your home for the Holidays!

Treasure Keeper on Ebay


A very special Shout OUT to Sweet Tammy..she designed the cutest things with the colored Gnome images. You must take a peek at them. Look at her blog also, she is one talented gal!!FunPaperCandy

10 comments:

~*Joni said...

Ohhh Tammy's gnome projects are so delightful! I love the bookmarks, and her garden scene is sooo adorable! :D What a great person to showcase your work Kathy. I love Tammy's Fun Paper Candy. heehee!

bluepoohbear75 said...

Cute knomes, I love those bookmarks and what a cute garden. These look like fun images.

Liann said...

Yup Tammy is awesome...the gnomes are too adorable i love all what she created with your images,,,

Rachel said...

Those Gnomes are so adorable!! LOVE those bookmarks. Great idea, they've certainly inspired me.
hugs,
Rachel

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kathy,

These images are fantastic, I'm not surprised you enjoyed doing them.

Ali x

Kathy said...

Thanks for your compliments gals! I did enjoy this little critters. And again thanks you to Tammy for her fab creative Paper designs!!

Micki said...

OMG, they are the cutest!!!! I grew up in Germany and grew up with gnomes & the folklore that surrounds them. I love them and these are absolutely darling :-)

margie c said...

They're all sooo cute!
What adorable images you have! I just snagged the lil witch ;)
I look forward to visiting often and seeing more! Especially snowmen, they're my fave!
Thanx :*)
~ margie

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a cute treasure keeper tote and the stamp images are so cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Ashley Lydia said...

Hey Kathy, I just purchased your gnome digi stamps !!! You can see what I made at my blog =)
Hugz Ashley