Sunday, October 4, 2009

Digital Stamps


MY entry for the Heart to Heart Card Contest on Digital Tuesday's Challenge blog. Edward is the first thing that popped into my head!:)





Well, this is my new adventure....Digital Stamps. I am jazzed about what I have ahead with this area of my designs. I have many collections planned and hope you find many that you enjoy using in your paper crafting. I will be listing all my Digital designs in my Etsy shoppe..so please sign up for my mailing list and keep checking in my shoppe to find the newest designs from Pixie Dust Studio! Here is a peek at my first listing of Pixie Digital Stamps! Squee!!
Check out the challenge here...Digital Tuesday Challenge

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous cards Kathy, your images are adorable!
I'm so glad you play along with us at Digital Tuesday!!
Blessings, Maria

Suzie said...

Gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Suzie x

Kathy said...

Thank you for letting me join in the fun. All the designs in the challenge are wonderful.

I look forward to getting to know you all!!:)