Thursday, October 22, 2009

Colors of the Sea!!!!



This is a fun Challenge for Cinema Saturday. Meet Princess Mermaid Coral..and her little swimming buddy. This was a fun color challenge. I used a digi Stamp that I designed just for this fun idea..you can find her in myEsty Shop. I then added my colors with Colored Pencils and various papers. I added little Mister Crab at the bottom as a last minute thought..at 2 am, I might add..just a bit late to be very creative!!;) I like the way this card turned out. I had fun. Thanks for letting me play!!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

This is super cute! I just love how she is holding that fish. To cute.
Great job on your card.

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

I agree - this is adorable!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

Lovely card and you have drawn a great image.

Ali x

Lana said...

Super fun card and wonderful image.
Hugs
Lana x

Nancy K said...

So, soooo CUTE!!
Great color too!

Sankari W. said...

How cute is this!!!Love the way you did the colors!!! Thank you so much for playing along! I hope you had fun playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday and will join us again!!!

Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Sankari W. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Thanks Ladies! I enjoyed playing along! Everyone had great designs!