Friday, April 17, 2009

Finished at last!



I just finished writing my children's book. It has taken years of thinking and lots of drafts. With a little nudge from a friend I completed my story. Now to put it to artwork. It will be a task, but I have made all my notes in the margins and I am ready to begin bringing it to life. I can not wait to see what comes of this adventure. Lets hope we see it on the shelves in the near future!! Wish me luck!! Of course the photo had to leave a little mystery to what the story is about. (wink)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Kathy I am soooooo excited about your book!!!!
It will be fabulous!
Nicole

Kristi said...

I can't believe I didn't know you were writing a book! Why have you never told me?

Tracy said...

Oh WOW girl...that is AWESOME!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks for your support. I sat down to start painting the images and I got cold feet. Hmmm..I just need to dig my heels in and DO IT!

Annette said...

I had NO IDEA!!!!!! I also have no doubt it will be FABULOUS, like everything else you set your mind to. You are one AMAZING woman!!!!

Are you taking pre-orders??? :)