Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Valentine from Heaven





It is hard to believe that two years ago today B-Rock entered our lives. We have loved every single minute of getting to know him and love him. What a blessing he is to us. This boy is just about the sweetest little fella you will meet. He makes you smile and brings a sparkle to your eye. As I look back at the photos of his first months with us, I can not help to think his eyes looked sad. I did not see this at the time, but when I looked back I thought, wow he sure looks like he found peace with our family. People stop me often and say how lucky Brock is to have found us..I think we are the lucky ones to have found him. GOSH..what a time we have had with him for the last two years. I can not wait for all the rest.






A special message to my dear "B"
******
Mommy loves you now and forever!! Thank you for being my special gift from Heaven. I cherish everything about..your smile, your train sounds, your laughter, and your energy. Thank you for giving me your heart. I am the luckiest mommy in the world to get to love you.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Kathy...what a little blessing you have there! He looks like such a SWEETIE too!
HUGS

Tracy Rogers said...

Awww...He is one lucky little guy! Thank you for sharing your little Blessing with us!
xoxo

Sweet Pea Totes said...

Brock is so adorable!! He is so blessed to be in such a loving family! HUGS

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Kathy, you all lucky to have found each other. Brock is the cutest! :)

Holly said...

Awe, you got me all choked up. He's gorgeous, and there is certainly a sparkle in his eyes now. He was meant for you.

xoxo
Hol

Kathy said...

Thanks everyone. He is a sweetie for sure!!

Laurie said...

Oh KATHY!!!! You know how much I love little Brock! He just makes my heart smile so big. You both are so blessed, blessed to have one another. I can see the happiness and love in Brocks eyes...

Give this message to Brock for me...
"HiiiiiIII! I'm so funny!" LOL

BIG HUGS!!!

Erin W said...

Ohh he is SOOO adorable Kathy!!! What a wonderful gift he is!! I am so glad you found each other! :o)

Susan said...

Oh Kathy,
He is absolutely beautiful! What a blessing he is to you & you are to him.
Happy Valentine's Day.
XOXO

Kathy said...

Ha Ha Laurie!! You are funny!! Brock was so funny that day. Next time he chats with you..I hope I give him permission!!;) LOL

robin said...

awww what a sweetheart he is! You all are very lucky to have each other!

~*Joni said...

Hi Kathy! I just had to post on this wonderful blog entry of yours. He is soooo adorable, look at him now!! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us, I do believe it was meant to be for both of you to have each other. I adore children, with 6 here in our houesehold, I can hear the love in your 'voice' as you wrote this!!!