Thursday, February 12, 2009

Designing in the dark.


Gosh, if only we did not need sleep we would get so much more done. I have managed to figure out the sleep formula that works for me. I only need 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night. This seems to work out great for my creative side. Once the house is put to sleep..I get all the time I need to design and create until my eyes fall closed. I can not tell you how much I enjoy those quite nights sitting in my art studio painting a creative world all my own. This is something that I cherish..as it is me and all me. As the morning nears dawn, I find myself wandering to bed. I must get some sleep as once the sun is on the rise, my home begins to flutter and my day begins again. As I move about the day my mind continues to think about what my late night painting adventures will bring. It is so fun that all my dreams get put to canvas and become a reality.

1 comment:

DoodlesBowtique said...

Wow girly! You are one creative lady! Thanks for sharing. :O)